Volunteers of America- Shelter Program
Donate household goods
Rolando Lumbsden of Volunteers of America has issued an updated list of needs for homeless individuals transitioning into apartments through VOA.
“We are so glad we get to share in this mighty work with you,” he reports. “OLA, you are transforming lives with the care and time you make to share in giving the formerly unhoused a fresh start.
“We want to expressly show our appreciation for your generosity, contribution and unselfish kindness to our participants. Please continue to bless and pray for others generously and intentionally.”
For more information, contact Deacon Jim Allgaier at 9909) 626-3596, ext. 4216.
Current needs for transitional apartments:
- Febreeze Air freshener sprays - 20
- Laundry detergent - 20
- Dawn liquid dish soap - 20
- Bath accessories set (includes one wastebasket, one soap dish, one toothbrush holder and one tumbler) - 20
- Upright stand up Broom and dustpan sets - 20
- 12 gallon plastic trash cans - 20
- Midsize bathroom trash cans - 20
- 12 gallon trash bag - 20 packs
- Full-size sheet sets (gray or white) - 20
- Queen size sheet sets - 20
- Shower curtain sets - 20
- Packs of personal body wipes - 50 packs
- All purpose cleaner sprays - 20
- Midsize TV stands - 10
- Midsize flat screen TV’s - 10
- Welcome Home mats - 30
Please NO appliances (microwaves, washers, dryers refrigerators), Please NO furniture (bookcases, kitchen table, kitchen chairs, desks, sofas or recliners). We have found a supplier.
To donate, contact Deacon Jim Allgaier at (909) 626-3596, ext. 4216 or email [email protected] .