Adults who are interested in learning more about the Catholic Church are welcome to join our Discipleship Program.
Interested in becoming a true disciple of Christ? Fill out this simple form.
Inquire if you are...
- Someone who is entirely new to the Christian faith
- Someone who has been away from the Church for a while
- Someone who lacks a Sacrament of Initiation such as Baptism, Confirmation or First Eucharist
- Someone who is interested in Catholicism and coming from another faith tradition
- A practicing Catholic who is interested in deepening their understanding of basic Church teaching.
The Discipleship Program meets online every Sunday from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. to pray, develop a relationship with the Lord, study Church teachings and grow as a faith community.
Information is available from Mariela Arellano at (909) 626-3596, ext. 4221 or email [email protected].