What are the benefits of using ParishSOFT Giving for me and my parish?
- No need for checks
- Financial planning allows you to align your paychecks with your parish ofertory schedule
- Allows you to give even if you are unable to attend services
- Contribution amount is easily adjusted
- Cred card option allows you to take advantage of any benefits suh as airline mileage or cash bonuses
- Use ParishSOFT Giving in conjunction with offering envelopes
- No need to share confidential account information with parish staff; enter it directly into the online giving secure site
- No check processing feesI
- Increases regular giving with recurring contributions
- More accurate revenue forecasting
- Provides electronic donation summary for tax purposes
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
- Accommodates special parish collections andmissions
- Eliminates parish staff's concerns regarding security of sensitive data
- Allows staff to focus on parish ministries and activities
Online Giving FAQ's...
What are the advantages of ParishSOFT Giving?
It makes it easy to fulfill stewardsihp commitments, even when you are unable to attend church. You never have to bring cash or checks to church. Giving electronically also helps the parish save money and plan its budget.
How are my contributions automatically deducted from my account?
Once you complete the online registration form, the contribution amount you specify will automatically be transferred from your bank account to the parish's account.
If I do not write checks, how do I keep my checkbook balance straight?
Since your contribution is made at a pre-established time, you simply record it in your check register on the appropriate date. Electronic contributions are recorded for you on your bank statement as well as your online reports.
Without a canceled check, how can I prove I made my contribution?
Your bank statement provides an itemized list of electronic transactions as well as your online report.
Can I put different amounts in offerings and have all of them withdrawn at different times?
You can set up contributions to different offerings (appeals) at different times. However, you will have to do each one separately. You will receive a receipt for each one.
What if I change bank accounts?
Log-in and update our account information in the My Payment Schedule window. Each checking/savings/credit card can be changed utilizing the edit button, deleted compoletely, or added on the right side of the screen.
How much does ParishSOFT Giving cost?
It costs you absolutely nothing!