Much progress has been made in implementing these goals since 2012. These goals are effective until the end of 2017 when a new strategic plan will be created. It is worth noting that Goal No. 1 for improving our facilities is not an end in itself but serves all the other goals in sustaining our ministries and mission at OLA.
- Facilities: OLA will renovate and modernize parish facilities to create a safe and welcoming environment that enables us to fulfill our Parish Mission.
- The 13 to 30 age group: OLA will develop an accepting, caring environment that evangelizes teens
through young adults, and encourages faith in action.Faith Formation
- Formation: OLA will provide new and enhanced opportunities for faith formation that are relevant and accessible to all age groups and language communities.Leadership
- Leadership: OLA will demonstrate shared, transparent and accountable leadership to
sustain vibrancy in parish life and develop new lay leaders.Catholic Social Teaching
- Outreach: OLA will increase awareness and understanding of Catholic Social Teaching
that moves to action at least 300 people from our tri-lingual community.Liturgies and Homilies
- Worship: OLA will promote inspirational Eucharistic liturgies and homilies that send
forth the Body of Christ equipped to be holy and effect the transformation of our
families, our community and society as a whole.Invitation and Welcome
- Welcome: OLA will expand our invitation and welcome to all by fostering a “sense of
belonging” and active engagement that invigorates parish life.